How to Claim
If you're a winner in the Trucks, Bucks and Trips Promotion, congratulations!
The Florida Lottery's Claims Processing Office will attempt to notify the prize winners no later than one business day after the prizewinners are posted on the Florida Lottery's website. If you have not yet been contacted and would like to claim your prize, please call (850) 487-7707.
To claim any prize, the winner must submit to the Florida Lottery the following documentation:
- Completed and signed Winner Claim Form: English Spanish.
- The Florida Lottery original valid non-winning Guy Harvey $500,000 FLORIDA CASH Scratch-Off lottery ticket bearing the ticket number selected in the drawing. Without such ticket, the prizewinner will forfeit his or her right to claim a prize.
- Copy of acceptable identification that is current or was issued within the past five years and bears a serial number or other identifying number.
Acceptable forms of identification include:
- An identification card or driver's license issued by a public agency authorized to issue driver's licenses in Florida, a state other than Florida, a territory of the U.S., Canada, or Mexico.
- A passport issued by the U.S. Department of State.
- A passport issued by a foreign government.
- An identification card issued by any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- An identification card issued by the United States Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Additional claim documentation for the grand prize winner:
- A completed Winner Release, Acknowledgement and Authorization form DOL-474-GH-W-Truck, effective 5/21.
Additional claim documentation for the second prize winner:
- A completed Winner Release, Acknowledgement and Authorization form DOL-474-GH-W-Trip, effective 5/21.
- Guest Release, Acknowledgement and Authorization form DOL-474-GH-G-Trip, effective 5/21.
The required documentation may either be delivered to one of the Lottery Offices or mailed to:
Trucks, Bucks and Trips Promotion
Attention: Director of Claims Processing
250 Marriott Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32399-4027
U.S. Postal Service regulations include various restrictions on mailing Lottery tickets. The risk of mailing tickets remains with the player and will not be assumed by the Florida Lottery.
The required documentation must be received by the Florida Lottery no later than fourteen calendar days after being notified by the Florida Lottery that you are a winner.
Failure to submit all required documentation within the required time frame will result in forfeiture of the prize.
For additional information about claiming prizes and alternate winners, please read the Official Trucks, Bucks and Trips Promotion Rule.